Miller County home page
This cemetery is located on the old Waite property near the old Eldon Rock Quarry. In Eldon take Grand Avenue to 14th street and turn right, which turns into gravel. Continue down the gravel in a westerly direction past the Eldon city limits and the old Rock Quarry to the first house on the left side of the road. The cemetery is located east of the house. It lies north of a power pole and at the south of Eldon's cable TV tower. It is in heavy grass - untended- with one stone indicating three burials.
Inventoried by Dianna (Hale) Mattingly & Glenda (May) Crawford & Bobbie (Burks) Bradshaw & Mindy (Halderman) Hicks.
Boan, Elihu 1 Aug. 1809 - 16 May 1877 Boan, Milla 10 Mar. 1812 - no date Thompson, R A. 1799 - 22 May 1879