Miller County home page
From St. Anthony (their welcome sign) so sough on Hwy A for 4.1 miles and turn right going across a cattle guard (there is an old and large saw to the left of the cattle crossing). Go .4 miles to a red barn and to the right is the single tombstone. This stone is fenced with wrought iron with an intricate gate. It is very nice. This stone is on the farm of John Hamilton and his family.
Inventoried by Dianna (Hale) Mattingly & Glenda (May) Crawford & Vera (Clark) Strutton (May 4, 2001).
Airhardt, Mike 14 May 1813 - 4 Aug. 1895