Miller County home page
From Tuscumbia take Hwy 17 across the bridge and to the next state road to the right (Hwy F). Go 1.6 miles on Hwy F (it lies 1/4 mile off the blacktop) to the cemetery. It is not fenced nor tended and with careful observation can be seen from the road. There are two stones that sit in the open and one stone that is enclosed in concrete, although it has fallen over and now lies outside the wall.
Inventoried by Dianna (Hale) Mattingly & Glenda (May) Crawford & Vera (Clark) Strutton (May 16, 2001).
McNally, Henry K. 10 Feb. 1841 - 22 May 1888 Miller County records Patterson, Lola Pearl 22 Oct. 1889 - 8 May 1890 d/o G & E S Miller County records all remaining is the footstone L. P. P. Richardson, Byron M. 29 Dec. 1868 - 16 Oct. 1869 s/o M H & Susan