Miller County home page
(formally called Allee-Martin)
According to Mr. Wall and Mrs. Strutton, long time residents of Iberia, this cemetery was originally called the Deen Cemetery, but was changed when bought by the new owners Allee and Martin. From Iberia take Hwy EE and go 6.9 miles to the Curry Road on the right. Take Curry Road and go .4 miles to a large metal gate, on the property of the Red Rock Ranch. Looking to the north and across the pasture you will see a clump of trees and someone has placed a white wooded cross indicating the cemetery.
Inventoried by Dianna (Hale) Mattingly & Glenda (May) Crawford (April 24, 2001).
Allee, Elreno 6 Mar. 1910 - 10 Mar. 1910 s/o M. R. & Mary Allee, Gale born & died - 23 Oct. 1916 d/o M. R. & Mary Martin, Charles Z. 18 June 1883 - 20 Sept. 1904 s/o James Z. & Mahala J Martin, Jesse J. 25 Jan. 1879 - 20 Sept. 1904 s/o James Z. & Mahala J Martin, Mahala J. 28 Oct. 1855 - 22 July 1905 w/o James Z. Martin, Perry 1906 - 1906 s/o J. F. & L. B.